Who owns the fish? — Solution
On a street there are 5 houses painted with 5 different colors. Occupant of each house has a different nationality, drinks a different beverage, smokes a different brand of cigarettes and keeps a different pet.
THE QUESTION : WHO OWNS THE FISH?
- The Brit lives in a red house
- The Swede has a dog
- The Dane drinks tea
- The Green house is on the left (adjacent) of the White house
- The owner of the Green house drinks coffee
- The person who smokes Pall Mall has birds
- The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhills
- The man living in the center house drinks milk
- The Norwegian lives in the first house
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who has cats
- The man who has horses lives next do the man who smokes Dunhills
- The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
- The German smokes Prince
- The Norwegian lies next to the blue house
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water
There is a lot of information to figure it out correctly. I’ll post my solution (the right one, of course!) on Friday.
taken from surendra
Update: Many of you, who commented or emailed, got it right. Sujit, Leena and Simi got it right. Congratulations! You win a high resolution photo to put on your PC as background. Pick any one from my photoblog and I’ll send you a high res version of it.
Medhavi and Deven claim that they have the right answer. But, didn’t send it to me. Anyway, they are welcome to ask for the prize too.
Here is the solution as promised. Click on the link below to view it.
The German man owns the fish.
|Dunhills||Blends||Pall Mall||Prince||Blue Master|
Possibly Related Posts: